Delivery and Shipping
RHCL offers cost effective, quick and easy shipping to your door.
All deliveries within Melbourne Metropolitan area are made using a courier service with same day delivery if order is received before 11am, Monday to Friday. Prices are calculated based on postcodes
For all deliveries outside of metropolitan Melbourne, including interstate and regional Victoria, the following charges will apply:
Up to 3kg package - $19.50 inc gst
3kg to 5kg package - $29.50 inc gst
5kg to 8kg package - $55.00 inc gst
8kg-15kg package - $85.50 inc gst
15kg – 25kg package - $200 inc gst
25kg+ package - $300 inc gst
*NOTE: All orders which contain perishable products will automatically incur a $7.50 charge for foam packaging and materials.
AUSTRALIAN AIR EXPRESS
Interstate deliveries are made using Startrack Courier. All orders are sent on consignment and customers will be advised via email (where email is provided) and SMS (where mobile number is provided) all dispatch details along with tracking number and consignment number.
Please contact Startrack directly in event of delayed delivery and track your consignment direct on Trace and Track or call 13 12 13 BEFORE contacting RHC&L.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Deliveries are made Monday – Friday only and no specific times can be guaranteed. We regret no deliveries can be made on weekends or public holidays.
2. All orders to go interstate must be placed by 10am Wednesday to be delivered before the weekend. It is necessary that we do not dispatch items after this time to avoid having your products sitting in a depot over the weekend.
3. All orders to be delivered locally within the Melbourne area are to be placed by Thursday morning to be delivered before the weekend.
4. RHCL uses external carriers and although we endeavour to deliver every order by the date requested, circumstances beyond our control may arise which delay the delivery.
5. If you have any changes to delivery details once the order has been submitted, we encourage you to call us and speak to a member of the larder team directly.
6. If the order is intended as a gift, please ensure all delivery details are accurate, please specify the recipient's mobile number if possible; costs are incurred by the sender for re-delivery.
7. Interstate deliveries are made using Startrack.
8. We deliver Australia wide with a next day delivery service from Startrack. However we cannot guarantee next day delivery if your mailing address is considered as Regional Area or if your mails are not delivered daily. Even if you select 'authority to leave' for your delivery, your box may be delivered directly to the closest post office without a note being left in your mail box. Please track your consignment directly on Trace and Track or call 13 12 13. If you are unsure please contact us prior purchase.
9. We cannot guarantee next day delivery in unforeseen circumstances that will slow down the shipping process at Melbourne Airport.
10. When selecting your delivery address, please try and select an address where someone will be there to receive it (we recommend a work address). If there is no-one available to receive the parcel, the courier will leave the parcel at the nearest post office. Alternatively, we highly recommend you tick the ‘ATL’ box within the delivery instruction section of the ordering process. This will mean you have given the courier ‘authority to leave’ the parcel in a safe place at the delivery address (however, if the driver judges the place unsafe to leave the order, an attempt to deliver card will be left at the delivery address and the parcel will be taken to the nearest post office). 'ATL' this is at the risk and responsibility of the sender.
11. Depending on the delivery area, Startrack reserved the right to sub-contract the handling and delivery of the parcel to Australia post. Even when ATL was given, AUSPOST reserved the right of NOT leaving the parcel at the address nominated if deemed un-safe. Please see AUSPOST Safe Drop Sheet. An “attempt to deliver” card will be left at the recipient’s house and the parcel will be taken to the nearest post office. NO further courier charge will apply for this service.
12. Prices include GST and are subject to change.
13. In the event that there has been a late or missing delivery, please track your consignment directly on Trace and Track or call Startrack on 13 12 13 (if you have received your consignement number via email). Otherwise please call RHC&L and we will make inquiries with the carrier and ensure delivery occurs as soon as possible.
14. During peak periods such as Christmas, Easter and New Year’s delivery times can be delayed.
15. All Cheese Club orders are sent on a pre advised day - within two to three weeks of the original offer being sent. Payment is taken at the time of purchase.
Approximate delivery time *
Inner city 1-2 working days
Victoria metro 1-2 working days
Victoria country 2-3 working days
NSW &SA metro 1-3 working days
NSW & SA country 1-3 working days
Qld, Tas & WA metro 2-3 working days
Qld, Tas & WA country 2-3 working days
Northern Territory metro 2-3 working days
Northern Territory country 2-3 working days
*(Expected delivery times are to be used as a guide and are not guaranteed. During peak times such as Christmas delivery times can be longer. Please allow as much time as possible.)
Latest RHCL News
The Hunger Project - Australia
Cheese & Wine Workshop Wednesday 29th AprilREAD MORE >>
Famous Footy Menu is back
Join us for another season....READ MORE >>
The Italian Job
#3 New & Exciting Italian CheesesREAD MORE >>
All RHCL News >>
Join RHCL MAIL!
Join RHCL Mail now to receive updates on new products, promotions, events and other great RHCL information.