Millefoglie and Broccolini pasta
Delicious new pasta recipe form the Cheese room featuring Millefoglie al Marzemino
• 1 cup rocket
• 3 cloves garlic, diced and crushed
• 500g broccolini
• 1 lemon
• Crusty bread, to serve
• In a large saucepan bring water to the boil, salt lightly.
• Finely chop anchovies and mix with garlic and chilli jam, leave aside.
• Cut the heads from broccolini into small florets. Cut stalks into small 1cm pieces. Add florets to boiling water and cook for 3 minutes.
• Using a spoon remove florets and place half the florets in a food processor with 2tbs olive oil. Add ½ Millefoglie and salt and pepper to the food processor and process to a paste. Place in bowl with remaining florets.
• Add pasta to boiling water and cook until al dente, halfway through cooking add the broccolini stalks. Once cooked drain and put aside.
• In pan heat oil, garlic, chillies and anchovies and stir for 3 minutes or until garlic is fragrant and anchovies have disintegrated.
• Add ½ cup water, cooked pasta, broccolini mixture, rocket and salt and cook, tossing lightly until rocket wilts.
• Squeeze lemon over pasta, season and toss well to combine. Divide among bowls, scatter with remaining Millefoglie and serve with crusty bread.
Latest RHCL News
Events at Richmond Hill
NEXT ONE....Thursday 6th July 2017READ MORE >>
Exciting News at RHCL
We will be opening for dinner!!!!READ MORE >>
Mother’s Day Lunch
Treat Mum to a special day!!!READ MORE >>
The Hunger Project - Australia
Cheese & Wine Workshop Wednesday 29th AprilREAD MORE >>
Famous Footy Menu is back
Join us for another season....READ MORE >>
The Italian Job
#3 New & Exciting Italian CheesesREAD MORE >>
Mother’s Day- A Big Thank You
Sunday 11th May 2014READ MORE >>
GOOD BEER WEEK
Comes to RHCLREAD MORE >>
New To RHCL
The perfect lunch idea!READ MORE >>
In response to our customer feedback…..
We are happy to say.... weekend reservations!READ MORE >>
All RHCL News >>
Join RHCL MAIL!
Join RHCL Mail now to receive updates on new products, promotions, events and other great RHCL information.