Millefoglie and Broccolini pasta
Delicious new pasta recipe form the Cheese room featuring Millefoglie al Marzemino
• 1 cup rocket
• 3 cloves garlic, diced and crushed
• 500g broccolini
• 1 lemon
• Crusty bread, to serve
• In a large saucepan bring water to the boil, salt lightly.
• Finely chop anchovies and mix with garlic and chilli jam, leave aside.
• Cut the heads from broccolini into small florets. Cut stalks into small 1cm pieces. Add florets to boiling water and cook for 3 minutes.
• Using a spoon remove florets and place half the florets in a food processor with 2tbs olive oil. Add ½ Millefoglie and salt and pepper to the food processor and process to a paste. Place in bowl with remaining florets.
• Add pasta to boiling water and cook until al dente, halfway through cooking add the broccolini stalks. Once cooked drain and put aside.
• In pan heat oil, garlic, chillies and anchovies and stir for 3 minutes or until garlic is fragrant and anchovies have disintegrated.
• Add ½ cup water, cooked pasta, broccolini mixture, rocket and salt and cook, tossing lightly until rocket wilts.
• Squeeze lemon over pasta, season and toss well to combine. Divide among bowls, scatter with remaining Millefoglie and serve with crusty bread.
Latest RHCL News
Book today!!READ MORE >>
Events at Richmond Hill
NEXT ONE....Thursday 6th July 2017READ MORE >>
Exciting News at RHCL
We will be opening for dinner!!!!READ MORE >>
Mother’s Day Lunch
Treat Mum to a special day!!!READ MORE >>
The Hunger Project - Australia
Cheese & Wine Workshop Wednesday 29th AprilREAD MORE >>
Famous Footy Menu is back
Join us for another season....READ MORE >>
The Italian Job
#3 New & Exciting Italian CheesesREAD MORE >>
Mother’s Day- A Big Thank You
Sunday 11th May 2014READ MORE >>
GOOD BEER WEEK
Comes to RHCLREAD MORE >>
New To RHCL
The perfect lunch idea!READ MORE >>
All RHCL News >>
Join RHCL MAIL!
Join RHCL Mail now to receive updates on new products, promotions, events and other great RHCL information.